Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Pokémon Team Theme Idea: Pokémon With Hats

I've had many different Pokémon teams in my years. I usually gravitate towards a party with at least one Ghost, Fire, Electric, Water, Flying, and a wild card of any other type I choose. My sister created a six-Pokémon party that consisted entirely of Miltanks. I have a new idea for a themed party. My idea is simple. I want to create a team of Pokémon that wear hats. Meaning, I will be creating a team not based on their strengths, but based on if they're wearing a hat.



You must be thinking that this is patentedly absurd. Or you think this is an awesome idea. The qualifications for "wearing a hat" are as follows: The Pokémon must look like it's very clearly wearing a hat. Admittedly, there aren't that many to choose from, but I've listed as many as I can think of after doing a thorough reading down a list of all Pokémon.





The list I've created so far consists of:

  • Slowking (crown)
  • Smeargle (beret)
  • Ludicolo (sombrero)
  • Murkrow (some sort of a weird witch hat)
  • Honchkrow (some hat)
  • Mismagius (witch hat)

I want this list to grow if I find any other Pokémon that have evaded my hat-seeking. I'm looking to have a bit of fun with my team and not just use the regular fall-backs like Mewtwo and Dragonite. And what could be better than an ironic team composed entirely of Pokémon that are wearing hats?

1 comment:

  1. What about Breloom or Probopass?
    http://i41.tinypic.com/5ccaj6.jpg

    ReplyDelete